MISSION STATEMENT OF THE MANITOBA
The Pharmacists At Risk committee is dedicated to the care and assistance of pharmacists in need of Physical, Psychological, Social and Spiritual Support.
- To assist Pharmacists experiencing personal problems and to provide ongoing support.
- To respect the uniqueness of each individual, ensuring dignity, personal autonomy, confidentiality and self determination.
- To encourage Pharmacists to join the committee.
- To enhance committee members' learning through a program of education and training.
- To communicate our role to Pharmacists in Manitoba
- To establish and maintain liaisons with other Professional Associations' At Risk Committees.
- To communicate with other Provincial Pharmacists At Risk Committees.
- To act as an advocate for Pharmacists.
- To develop and promote Education Programs.
- To develop a working relationship with the Faculty of Pharmacy, U of M, for the purpose of identifying our role to Pharmacy Students.